Suppose your greatest desire is to create your own company, and you have not yet selected the type of business you want to start. In that case, I invite you to consult the “Business Plans Collection” prepared by the Crece Pyme portal, a site with various resources and information of great utility for entrepreneurs.
The collection is made up of 25 examples of business projects. Each project includes a description of the business model, products and services offered, target market, value proposition, marketing strategy, key resources, income generation mechanisms, key activities, partners and strategic allies, cost structure, initial investment, the profitability of the business and practical advice for the entrepreneur.
List of Business Projects
Next, you have the list of business projects. For each one, you will find a summary file with basic information, and you can also access the complete file with all the details of the business.
- prefabricated furniture
- Graphic design and web advertising
- Organic coffee in filter bags
- guinea pig breeding
- Manufacture of orthopedic footwear
- bee derivatives
- craft beer production
- Production and marketing of a jewelry
- Distribution of snacks and menus
- Party Equipment Rental
- Production of edible mushrooms
- Elaboration of aguaymanto jam (uchuva)
- Bar – rustic cafe
- hydroponic vegetables
- Manufacture and design of polo shirts for ladies
- Bakery and pastry
- seafood restaurant
- dehydrated fruits
- Artisanal chocolate shop
- handcrafted fabrics
- Manufacture of baby clothes
- Employment contact in hospitality and tourism
- Production and marketing of handmade bags
- Manufacture of advertising modules
- Production and marketing of musical instruments
As you can see, there is a wide variety of business projects from different industries. It is only a matter of choosing one that can serve as a reference for your venture and adjusting it according to the context of the market in which you will create your company.
How to create your company?
It is one thing to have an idea or a business plan, and quite another to have a company. Turning an idea into a business is challenging and demands courage, focus, strategy, and determination. In the following video, we explain step by step how to create your company by applying the principles and tools of the Lean Startup methodology.