Getting into the timeshare is easy, but getting out of it is tricky. Around 9.9 million Americans own a timeshare every year, expecting to get a regular vacation place and invest in property that will increase in value over time. But more than 85% of owners regret their purchase.
Along with paying for the timeshare, many have to pay costly maintenance fees, which can cost up to thousands of dollars a year. Hoping to get out of the timeshare commitment, many owners turn to the best timeshare cancellation company, such as Wesley Financial Group.
Do you know about Wesley Financial Group? If not, keep reading this write-up!
Who is Wesley Financial Group?
Wesley Financial Group depicts itself as a leader in the timeshare exit industry. Their primary focus is to help burdened timeshare owners get rid of their timeshare legally and permanently. It has been operating since 2011 and presently has more than 450 employees. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee and has several branches in Las Vegas, Nevada and Nashville, Tennessee.
Wesley Financial Group Reviews and Ratings
Wesley Financial Group has a decent reputation in the industry. It guarantees that the clients can terminate the timeshare contract at any time and receive a full refund. Also, it has a fabulous social media presence and has been reviewed at many third-party sites like Trustpilot, Google, and the Better Business Bureau.
On BBB’s (Better Business Bureau) page Wesley Financial Group reviews and ratings are fabulous. It is rated A+ with 4.76 stars out of 5 stars based on 931 customer reviews. On Trustpilot, Wesley Financial Group has an excellent rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 stars based on 1,058 client reviews. Whereas on Google, it is rated 4.87 stars out of 5 stars based on 780 reviews.
Based on online reviews, previous clients’ experience with Wesley Financial Group is positive. It’s an excellent choice to read the reviews closely to make sure you understand what people are saying.
Pros and Cons of Wesley Financial Group
Hiring Wesley Financial Group holds some pros and cons. Let’s discuss them!
Pros of Wesley Financial Group: –
- Offers a 100% money-back guarantee – The best thing about Wesley Financial Group is that it offers a money-back guarantee. It gives the guarantee in writing so that clients have proof of it. In cases where the client was unhappy with the services, they received a full refund from Wesley Financial Group.
- Fee calculator – Wesley Financial Group offers a “maintenance fee calculator” so that owners can break down increased maintenance costs. This calculator can help the client to analyze how much they are actually paying for their timeshare. It is unique and the best feature only provided by the Wesley Financial Group.
- Offers free consultation – This company provides a free consultation to analyze the situation and see if they qualify for their services. A fraud exit company would take on any case that came their way and try to charge an up-front fee without knowing the situation.
Cons of Wesley Financial Group: –
- No escrow payment – While Wesley Financial Group offers a money-back guarantee, it does not offer an escrow payment option to its clients. With escrow, the cost that the client pays an upfront fee gets deposited into an account held by a third party. The timeshare exit company will only get money if the client successfully terminates their timeshare contract.
- Don’t work with attorneys– Based on research and online presence, Wesley Financial Group does not employ or work with attorneys in the timeshare cancellation process. They send letters on behalf of the client to the developer to bargain with the developer to cancel the timeshare.
- Charge high fee– The estimated cost of Wesley Financial Group is not mentioned on its website, but the company’s online reviews give the idea that it charges a lot. Many reviewers reviewed that the estimated cost of a timeshare exit is around $4,000 to $5,000.
Signing a deal with the Wesley Financial Group is a good idea. It is the best timeshare cancellation company that offers many benefits like a 100% money-back guarantee, free consultation, and fee calculator. Its online presence shows its reputation in the industry.